Sunday, October 23, 2011

What did you just stumble upon?

Oh, boy. If only you knew. The life of a server is very interesting, from the people that you meet to what goes on behind the scenes. The restaurant I work for will not be mentioned. But I can tell you from personal experience that serving can be quite an adventure. But first a little about me.

My name is Rachel. I have worked for the same restaurant for almost 3 years at this point. I started as a host, then moved up and got trained as an expo (person who trays up food and makes sure orders come out correctly, and is the communication between servers and the kitchen.) and then finally made it up to being a server. I have only been serving for about 6 months but within that time there are plenty of stories to tell. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment